Topic: no response from website

Hello,
I have a question for you guys. The site which is only html + php works properly, but now I am learning do stuff with wordpress and that bit is very unstable, I assume because of database connection. What can I do to fix problem? Because I want switch site to WP platform. I really like this hosting, I do not want to look for other.

Re: no response from website

By unstable, do You mean that the website is slower than expected?

If this is the case, kindly understand that WordPress slowness can be caused by poorly optimized or heavy WordPress themes, plugins, etc.

Please try a few basic troubleshooting steps:
- Flushing any caching plugins you might be running, as well as browser caches.
- Deactivating ALL plugins temporarily to see if this resolves the problem (plugin functions can interfere). If this works, re-activate them individually (one-by-one) to find the problematic plugin(s).
- If that does not resolve the issue, try switching to the unedited default Twenty Fifteen Theme for a moment using the WP dashboard to rule out any theme-specific issue (theme functions can interfere like plugins).
- If that does not resolve the issue, try resetting the plugins folder via FTP or file manager application from your cPanel. Sometimes, an apparently inactive plugin can still cause problems

If any other issues occur, feel free to submit a support ticket from Members Area -> Help Desk section.

Hello Lincol,
Thank you for your response. By unstable I mean server comes often with no response. Browser gives an error to check is the address correnct and try again. When I do refresh it loads again good, but like I said it too often get error "No response from server". I have checked my main page which is based on hmtl and php. I never get that kind of problem. But with WP I do. So I think maybe something wrong with database.
1. flushing did not help.
2. I have only one plugin which is beaver site builder. Not one but two, another is backup plugin, but I had problems even without it.

Today I tested and it worked perfectly. Funny, but I think if it start doing again I will write to help desk.
Once again thank you Lincoln.

Hello webasss,

Please contact your Help Desk staff if you run into these issues again and they will be able to assist you better.

Regards,
Gilbert.