Topic: free domain name.

Hello Hosting24.com team ,

You announce that you give a free domain name. Is that free domain name comes for a live time ?

Re: free domain name.

Then if I already own a domain and I sign up with the Silver pack, I wouldn't be allowed to get the free domain you are offering?

They provide 1 free domain name per hosting plan, so if you didn't register your free domain name (initially used your existing domain name the one you had from before), then you can ask hosting24 support to register one for you.

What about reseller packages. Every client I have in my reseller plan they will gain customer domain with (Free) each ?

I don't think so, it would be too awesome, maybe we can get their staff reply here about domains for reseller customers.

Every account comes with 1 free domain name. The domain name is renewed for you for free as long as the account is active.

Reseller packages also come with 1 free domain name, which is set on your main reseller account. However, you will need to purchase additional domains for your clients.

7 (edited by reni 2017-03-26 06:17:05)

bailey wrote:

Every account comes with 1 free domain name. The domain name is renewed for you for free as long as the account is active.
Hosting24 promo
Reseller packages also come with 1 free domain name, which is set on your main reseller account. However, you will need to purchase additional domains for your clients.

Thanks

8 (edited by Yevgeniy 2014-11-23 16:46:04)

As to free domain name - in which name it is registered or who is the owner, me or hosting24? Will I be able to switch to another host (just as an opportunity) with this free domain name if for example hosting24 leaves the market or I decide to have my own server machine or any other reason or this "free domain name" will be "mine" as long as hosting24 operates and I stay with it and it will belong to hosting24 as the owner from legal point of view? Also will this free domain name have WHOIS privacy protection so that my personal data  (name, address) will not be shown?

I need to buy a domain name and hosting and I weight different offers. If I decide to buy domain name with another registrar and host it with hosting24 shall I buy e-mail box for the address name@nameofmysite.com with hosting24 or with that registrar where I buy the domain?

Also do I understand correctly if I have domain name purchased from  other registrar I can have site hosted with hosting24 with no problem for same money as if I had "free domain name" from hosting24?

Yevgeniy wrote:

As to free domain name - in which name it is registered or who is the owner, me or hosting24?

You are the owner of Your domain and You are able to point it anywhere You want. However, for it to be renewed free of charge it must be bound to Your account. Meaning that if You want to use a different domain on Your main hosting account and point Your domain elsewhere You will have to pay the domain renewal fee (it is still registered for free and it will be working for one year). If You want to separate Your hosting and domain accounts the yearly domain renewal costs $14.88.

Yevgeniy wrote:

Will I be able to switch to another host (just as an opportunity) with this free domain name if for example hosting24 leaves the market or I decide to have my own server machine or any other reason or this "free domain name" will be "mine" as long as hosting24 operates and I stay with it and it will belong to hosting24 as the owner from legal point of view? Also will this free domain name have WHOIS privacy protection so that my personal data  (name, address) will not be shown?

You will be able to set the whois privacy on, so Your private details would not be shown.

Yevgeniy wrote:

I need to buy a domain name and hosting and I weight different offers. If I decide to buy domain name with another registrar and host it with hosting24 shall I buy e-mail box for the address name@nameofmysite.com with hosting24 or with that registrar where I buy the domain?

You will be able to host email accounts with name@yourdomain.com even if the domain is registered elsewhere, as long as the domain is pointing to hosting24.com nameservers. This is free, no additional fees apply.

Yevgeniy wrote:

Also do I understand correctly if I have domain name purchased from  other registrar I can have site hosted with hosting24 with no problem for same money as if I had "free domain name" from hosting24?

Yes, You are able to host a domain here even if it is registered with any other registrar, all You need to do is point Your nameservers here. Nameservers are provided with Your account creation confirmation email, as nameservers depend on the server Your account is setup on.

10 (edited by Yevgeniy 2014-11-24 20:26:45)

Thank you for comprehensive and speedy answer. Everything is clear! Comparing the package with that of Namecheap so will take a little more time before decision.

Does the offer still existing of free domain? If yes how can i get this free domain?

Yes, the offer still exists. Simply contact our Help Desk team by submitting a ticket and we will help you regarding the free domain.

HOSTING24 IS FAKE Affiliate PROGRAM.. I REFER 1 I WAIT ON 3 MONTHS BUT NO BONUS I RECEAVE.   WASTING TIME TO PROMOTE

koruru matzu zamora wrote:

HOSTING24 IS FAKE Affiliate PROGRAM.. I REFER 1 I WAIT ON 3 MONTHS BUT NO BONUS I RECEAVE.   WASTING TIME TO PROMOTE

It is not fake, please open a ticket in the Affiliate Help Desk section so we could check why the commission was not counted for Your account.