Topic: Hi everyone!

Hi all hosting24.com clients! Nice to meet u! smile

Re: Hi everyone!

Hey, everybody, I am Michael. I'm trying to learn about website development and configuring servers. My goal is to create my own hosting company, so I'll start with shared hosting and I'm planning to upgrade to reseller plan. I had very bad experience regarding my previous hosting and hopefully hosting24 will be better place to start over.

Hi guys, nice to meet you too!

Hi Fellas How are You Doing your hope all is well smile

hi all smile what's your funniest story so far?

Hi, i am jonas and i am 17 years, and i am a web dev, I started with webdesinging when i was 12 years old, and i have learnd alot since that time! so me and my friands started a smal company that is selling web desings, softwars, and Grafic desing. we started this company for 1 year ago and we have bin growing, and we are geting some good and advansed jobs! and i am qurently learning How to make Applications for smart Phones, so mabye in some time i can make apps and games.
My dream is to make a hosting site like Hosting24! and we have started with hosting gameservers at home, on our old Desktop! we are qurently have one server hosted, for my frieand (Minecraft), and we are thinking to have to have a big server room in some time! we just need to get more known and get more money so can we start!
well i think i have sayd it so Hello agein!

- Jonas
~Techprey.net

Hi everyone, I'm Jason and I've just started with Hosting24. Everything is working great so far! I am in the process of learning web design and this is the best way to get into it and get started!

Wish me luck smile

Hi jphyperm,

Nice to have you here smile Good luck!

hello to all, am also newbie here.

I'm not a newbie, can I say "hi" too? lol

Michael wrote:

Hey, everybody, I am Michael. I'm trying to learn about website development and configuring servers. My goal is to create my own hosting company mutuelles TNS, so I'll start with shared hosting and I'm planning to upgrade to reseller plan. I had very bad experience regarding my previous hosting and hopefully hosting24 will be better place to start over.

We are in the same field as I see. I want to learn how to create a website and design.