Topic: Free Domain

I used to have a free domain with my silver hosting plan free from Hosting 24, but about a month later, I bought my own domain through godaddy and had that domain linked to my account. When I go to the List Domains tab on the members area, the free one form H24 is no longer there. Does, this mean I could request a free one again to be linked to my account or was that one chance used. Could I get the old one back?

Re: Free Domain

How price is domain? Free! after buy domain, how will cost!
give me know

pilot_morgan
The free domain appears in List domains only when it is set as main domain. Yes, you can get the old one back if you ask us to change the main domain.

kader
The domain renewal is free every year if your hosting account is active and paid.

4 (edited by Rômulo 2014-09-12 02:25:45)

I'm sad that you guys removed the "Domain Privacy" for old domains. It was very useful, now my phone number, primary mail and even the all address is available for anyone in internet. hmm

Unfortunately old domain registrar has taxed the change of domain privacy, therefore this feature had to be turned off.

kader wrote:

How price is domain? Free! after buy domain, how will cost!
give me know

Domains that are sold separately are very expensive on Hosting24.

It costs $14.88/yr for .com domain.

I recommend you to get the domain associated with a hosting package or go for another domain registrar, it's cheaper.