1 (edited by stockboi 2014-12-12 16:56:12)

Topic: Remaining day should be added to next year validity if paid in advance

Hi there,
my website is http://stockboi.com and I am with hosting24.com from 2010. After paying at 2013, my renewal date was 12 December 2014 for 2014. But I found a link "Renew Now" beside my payment info and I paid manually in advance on 10 December 2014. As I already paid for one year at 2013 and my validity was up to December 12, 2014, if I repaid at 2014 in advance for 2015, my remaining day should be added. But unfortunately, hosting24 hijacked 02 days from my validity period of this year.

I chat with Elvin S. on 10 December 2014 about this and he informed me that this is his company's rules/way. How funny this rule is! Up to this day, I knew that If I pay late in any institute, sites etc, I might have fine for late payment. But this hosting provider fines their customer for advance payment !!! big_smile Think if I pay for 2016 in tomorrow, my validity period still will be up to December 2015! Then where my payment for 2015 will be gone? Did not I pay it to you?

You should change this peculiar & mysterious billing rule. Either the link "Renew Now" should not have to appeared before due date whatever it is manual or automated billing (auto renewal) or the remaining day must have to be added with next year validity. Please modify your system and rules accordingly.

Thanks

Re: Remaining day should be added to next year validity if paid in advance

Your described situation has been fixed this year so any advance payments will be added normally to your account.

Dear Arnold,
Did you mean that any remaining day from the date of advance payment will be carry forward/added to the next year validity?

Yes, it will work like that for all advance payments.

Ok thanks for this fix.