Topic: Reselling domains

I was just wondering i would like to offer clients the opportunity to register a domain from my hosting service. what service does hosting24 actually go through so i could sign up for that as well to offer domain registrations from my site as well. Or is there one that someone else could suggest going with that could be easily integrated with a templatemonster template

Re: Reselling domains

You would need to also subscribe for a domain reseller service. Hosting reseller lets You resell hosting, while domain reseller is for domain reselling.

You can join this Free Domain Reseller Program (that's $199 value).

Free Privacy Protection, Free DNS Management and Free Domain Theft Protection with every Domain Name!

cata wrote:

Free Privacy Protection, Free DNS Management and Free Domain Theft Protection with every Domain Name!

Are there any minimum deposits (i.e. $100) and can I add my business info as WHOIS registrar for the domains that registered under me?

Also, is it reliable? You used before? I afraid using small not well-known companies because they usually doesn't keep their words.

maivutan wrote:
cata wrote:

Are there any minimum deposits (i.e. $100) and can I add my business info as WHOIS registrar for the domains that registered under me?

Also, is it reliable? You used before? I afraid using small not well-known companies because they usually doesn't keep their words.

I'd steer clear from such services if I were you. Always deal with a reputable providers. One provider I suggest you to look at is eNom. Others are ResellerClub (I believe there may have been controversies in the past) and GoDaddy (they're not actually worth looking into if you want to do business). You can't go wrong with eNom. Namecheap, one of the most popular domain registars, is also an eNom reseller. You can take a look at eNom here. Make sure to read their terms and fine prints.