Topic: Trial account

Hello, I'm considering to purchase your silver hosting package, but I would like to try it before ordering. Is it possible to get trial or demo account to check out your services?

Re: Trial account

no demo dude. You can just require your money back within first 30 days of being h24 costumer. Actually there is no risk. I have not find any bad response telling that h24 scams people and does not return money.

Ok, wonderful, will give it a try then, thanks!

That is if you are having your own domain, if you are getting their free domain, you should note that domain registration costs are not refunded, as is the case in all hosting companies.

pa wrote:

That is if you are having your own domain, if you are getting their free domain, you should note that domain registration costs are not refunded, as is the case in all hosting companies.

So do you mean that if I take a free domain refund policy does not valid ?

The free domain is charged at $14.84, so if You make a payment for hosting account anywhere less than that, there would be no refund. If You pay more than $14.84, the amount You get refunded will be Your payment minus the domain charge. Hope that makes sense.

7 (edited by reni 2017-03-26 06:17:36)

vega wrote:

no demo dude. You can just require your money back within first 30 days of being h24 costumer. Actually there is no risk. I have not find any bad response telling that h24 scams people and does not return money.  Hosting24 coupons

Thanks will go with trial so.