Topic: very very unhappy

Well lets see there is a saying you get what you pay for, but then again I didn't get what I payed for.
I knew the deal seemed too good to be true.
So you register express interest in your domain name and pay after 24hrs that name still has not been registered but you have paid then a few more hours your account gets cancelled and suspended.
why you say well because I used my mrs paypal to pay and it didn't match my registration details but payment was still took.

and to top it all off I had to explain my website name as it seemed I was going to use it for malicious reasons.

so all the 8hrs work I put into creating my website has been eradicated I presume I can either wait for this situation to be resolved and givern what I payed for and the possibility of losing my domain name to sumone else who may get the same idea thus rendering all my business cards leaflets letterheads that have been ordered useless and would cost me a loss of a £230 also the fee of registering company with companies house. all the leads I went out and got ok not many around 10 or so have bopunced all there emails back to them first impressions count not really a good one and the only thing I can do is either wait for sales to sort it or take my business elsewere in hope I can still get a refund from here and my domain name is still available

I very annoyed customer

Re: very very unhappy

molled01 wrote:

Well lets see there is a saying you get what you pay for, but then again I didn't get what I payed for.
I knew the deal seemed too good to be true.
So you register express interest in your domain name and pay after 24hrs that name still has not been registered but you have paid then a few more hours your account gets cancelled and suspended.
why you say well because I used my mrs paypal to pay and it didn't match my registration details but payment was still took.

and to top it all off I had to explain my website name as it seemed I was going to use it for malicious reasons.

so all the 8hrs work I put into creating my website has been eradicated I presume I can either wait for this situation to be resolved and givern what I payed for and the possibility of losing my domain name to sumone else who may get the same idea thus rendering all my business cards leaflets letterheads that have been ordered useless and would cost me a loss of a £230 also the fee of registering company with companies house. all the leads I went out and got ok not many around 10 or so have bopunced all there emails back to them first impressions count not really a good one and the only thing I can do is either wait for sales to sort it or take my business elsewere in hope I can still get a refund from here and my domain name is still available

I very annoyed customer

We are so sorry for the trouble. It seems our payment processor flagged your payment as invalid, and a refund was issued. On such a case, we recommend submitting payments via paypal, as they have a better fraud check system than 2checkout (our credit card payment processor). We hope that all issues that you have experienced can be solved, please do let us know via Live Chat or ticketing system.