Topic: Questions about VPS
How're you today?
I've several questions about VPS.
1. VPS plan included the WHM Manager right? Means I can sell cPanel accounts to my clients right? Since so, if I buy VPS 1x package, the bandwidth limit is 1000GB. If I provide my client with an unlimited plan, then my client have a very famous site, as famous as... TechCrunch. Then he used more than 10k GB of bandwidth (example). But my VPS limit is only 1000GB. Will it still count? Or the limit only count for me? Or the limit count for every user must not have more than 1000GB? Or it count for everything including me total must not be more than 1000GB?
2. Once I purchased VPS, will there be files limits and can provide illegal contents or something that against Hosting24 Terms?
3. At VPS package x8, I saw there 8 dedicated IP. Does it mean that my site will have 8 dedicated IP Address for me? or it mean that I can provide 7 clients dedicated IP address?
4. If I have 20 clients want dedicated IP address, but hosting24 maximum is only 8 dedicated IP address total. Where can I purchase more?
5. If my site is very famous, as famous as Hosting24. x8 package is not enough, can I purchase 2 VPS or more VPS then connect them together into one?
6. What are the differences between Centos 32 bit and Centos 32 bit with preinstalled cPanel WHM (trial and Centos 64 bit and Centos 64 bit with preinstalled cPanel WHM (trial)?
a. What are the benefits or disadvantage of the bit? (32 and 64)
b. Why some have trial and some no trial? There must be a reason right?
7. What is hostname for?
8. What is connection for? http://www.screencast-o-matic.com/scree … -52302.png