Topic: Two domains, one site

EN : Hello, I am French and I use an automatic translation for the poster here. Thanks Google.

I am currently available to host my site on Hosting24.com and bought a second domain. I would like to make sure that both domains point to my site. How to do? Thank you for your help.

FR : Bonjour, je suis français et j'utilise une traduction automatique pour poster ici. Merci Google.

J'ia actuellement un compte pour héberger mon site sur Hosting24.com et ai acheté un deuxième domaine. Je voudrais faire en sorte que les deux domaines pointent vers mon site. Comment faire ? Merci de votre aide.

Re: Two domains, one site

In case you want the new domain to display the same content as your main domain, here are the steps that you should take:

1. Add it via cPanel-> Aliases section.
2. Go to the domain registrar and point the domain to nameservers found in Members Area-> DNS Details section.

After that, please allow up to 24 hours for the DNS to propagate and both domains will display the same content. You may also host different content on the domain by adding via cPanel-> Addon Domain section instead of Aliases.