1 (edited by Dima 2013-04-11 18:09:11)

Topic: Boxbilling

Hi,
I am testing Boxbilling now, looks like it works, but system has quite a lot of dead links and documentation looks like not completed.
All links related to extensions are dead, localizations are dead, it gives filling that system is out of production.
Google didn't clarify anything, I found few extensions but they are at least one year old.

In general BB works quite well (in test), it simple and has all needed features.

Who knows, what is the current status of BB is it any production going on and what is going on with extensions and localizations?
Who has experience with this billing?
Would be good to share here experience and ideas.

Re: Boxbilling

BoxBilling has just added a new team member, it has been abandoned a bit recently. Things will be much better from this point forward.

Arnold wrote:

BoxBilling has just added a new team member, it has been abandoned a bit recently. Things will be much better from this point forward.

Nice to hear that! Very good project, simple and fit needs if it gets reasonable development it would be great.

Arnold, can you invite here that new team member, give us some information about future plans?

I believe they have forums too, You should try Your luck there!