1 (edited by maxell999 2015-11-29 00:49:06)

Topic: GD library and Imagemagick

Im running VBulletin. Any one can tell me whats   the corrected path to  Imagemagick?

Re: GD library and Imagemagick

Hello,

The path to Imagemagick is /usr/bin/convert . Please do not forget to enable Imagemagick in cPanel --> Select PHP version section.

Thx for reply but it doesn't work.  My path was /usr/bin/convert   and module was enable in all php version from 5.0 to 5.6.
I try them all one by one but no luck. Any more suggestions?

We would need to investigate this issue further, please submit a ticket via your members area > Helpdesk section regarding this.

"We would need to investigate this issue further". Nice said. It has been investigated for 3 days and all im getting is "Imagemagick is installed on this server" we did this and that,  try it now ,you have to click save button( coz I dont know that) bla bla bla,
Some dont even cant see what wrong watching movie i make.
Would be nice if some one actually come up with the right answer but for now im tired talking back and forth. Looks like i got no choice  im stuck with GD, its working (at least for now)

We are sorry for causing so much confusion. Please re-open the ticket in your Members Area and I assure you that we will help you solve this issue. That way we will be able to see specific details of your account which will speed up the process immensely. We value every customer and once you re-open the ticket we will help you tackle this problem as quickly as possible.