1 (edited by onlinemov 2014-06-29 18:40:56)

Topic: Very fustrated and disapointed

After i've been waiting 24h to register the domain, in the mean time i've set up all the WHM configurations etc.. and guess what account has been canceled, no warnings nothing and the payment has been completed with a business paypal account.

First i contacted live chat from where they gave me a login link and kicked me out of chat, very poor.
I sent a ticket (as there said 24/7 support) waiting for 1h and still no answer?!

Finally got an answer that has been disabled due to IP mixmatch, where in the rules say about that, if an IP mixmatch account will be canceled?

Re: Very fustrated and disapointed

Okay is time to rectify at above, maybe was someone that time that maybe was tired or something but this time i needed something was very clear and was very fast (live chat and support ticket also), also the servers are quite fast and running like a charm very smooth so far.

Sorry and thanks for the services smile

We have 4 new members in our team that may not be as "helpful" as the old support staff, our apologies for the inconvenience. In the last post the mysql_ related information was indeed misleading, however the first paragraph explained the core of the issue.

4 (edited by XP 2014-11-29 01:16:27)

@onlinemov , it is very normal for Hosting24 live chat to last hours. I have many sessions with them (at least an hour for issue to be resolved) even though I try not to talk so much to reduce time, but the problem is that their response is too slow. I spent whole day talking to them to resolve some problems, I believe most of them can memorise my name clearly too such that I feeling like I wish to change my identity.

And the "[Operator's Name] is typing..." is completely misleading, it shows that all the time. It only hidden few seconds after operator's message sent and forever show that again.

So, best is create ticket + open live chat (if ticket is very urgent). If you are unlucky the operator is not Support Manager, he will ask you to wait ticket. If you are lucky, he may resolve your ticket.

On the contrary, it is not normal at all for the chat to last hours. All chats rated less than 5 stars are manually reviewed by supervisor and if anything is not right - appropriate staff informed.

6 (edited by XP 2015-02-09 12:05:39)

Arnold wrote:

On the contrary, it is not normal at all for the chat to last hours. All chats rated less than 5 stars are manually reviewed by supervisor and if anything is not right - appropriate staff informed.

I can tell you 2/3 of the time require at least 60 minutes to be resolved, remaining 1/3 require at least 30 minutes. This applies same thing to all staffs. None fully resolved that are shorter than 30 minutes at all.

This is my more than 12 months of experience.

So are "appropriate actions" going to be taken to all staffs?

Actually, because I was "trained by Hosting24" to be patient, this becomes regular thing for me. Other online companies usually also like that unless it's premium dedicated support. smile

Yes, we have already replaced 3 members of our team with more competitive people in the last 12 months.