Topic: transfer from hosting24 to hostinger

Hello,
I would like to ask about transfer between hosting24 and hostinger. As I know these two companies are the same (Same owner, different countries). It is possible to transfer my account to hostinger uk, because we are based in the UK. Site is dedicated for UK people, so it would load a bit faster, maybe for SEO it`s better too. Or I need to deativate account and activate account there (hostinger uk) and transfer manually?

2 (edited by cata 2014-02-17 08:19:55)

Re: transfer from hosting24 to hostinger

Contact Hostinger.

Currently, the creation and management of your sites is disabled. They upgrade control panel to a new version.

webasss wrote:

Hello,
I would like to ask about transfer between hosting24 and hostinger. As I know these two companies are the same (Same owner, different countries). It is possible to transfer my account to hostinger uk, because we are based in the UK. Site is dedicated for UK people, so it would load a bit faster, maybe for SEO it`s better too. Or I need to deativate account and activate account there (hostinger uk) and transfer manually?

I suggest you not to transfer to Hostinger not just because they are based in United Kingdom. Their services and customer support may not be as good as Hosting24.

Once I remembered that before SSL Certificates was supported for Hostinger users, yet they include SSL support in their pricing/plans and a real user needed then contacted them. Their answer for the feature was coming soon.
In other word, it was completely misleading!

Other than that, they are also very infamous. They are the top 3 losing hosting company, most transfer out domains.
http://postimg.org/image/66m0460r5/
https://www.sitegeek.com/analysis/statistics.jsp

Maivutan, SSL support is already working at Hostinger.

You have also misled webasss about Hostinger and losing domains, the company in screenshots is HostGator, not hostinger.

Arnold wrote:

Maivutan, SSL support is already working at Hostinger.

I know, because now they are selling SSL certificates and it was very long ago.

Arnold wrote:

You have also misled webasss about Hostinger and losing domains, the company in screenshots is HostGator, not hostinger.

Oops! The names were too identical...

XP wrote:

Once I remembered that before SSL Certificates was supported for Hostinger users, yet they include SSL support in their pricing/plans and a real user needed then contacted them. Their answer for the feature was coming soon.
In other word, it was completely misleading!

Other than that, they are also very infamous. They are the top 3 losing hosting company, most transfer out domains.

is it true, hostinger wont support ssl? yikes

SSL certificates are already supported on Hostinger.

Hello! Very interesting topic, thank you raised it
abk